To do list¶
FluidDyn is still in a planning stage so there is still A LOT to do!!
- Library for 2D pencil decomposition and distributed Fast Fourier Transform: http://www.2decomp.org
- Parallel Three-Dimensional Fast Fourier Transforms: https://code.google.com/p/p3dfft/
- VAPOR is the Visualization and Analysis Platform for Ocean, Atmosphere, and Solar Researchers (https://www.vapor.ucar.edu/)
- VisIt is a free [and open-source], interactive parallel visualization and graphical analysis tool (https://wci.llnl.gov/simulation/computer-codes/visit)
- interface for Arduino boards (see also on wikipedia and the Python module Arduino).
- String, unicode and byte in Python 2 and 3.